cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Bella says hi

My bigbig name is Bella:))
A very NORMAL looking Girl.
Single/Attached
I Love to play Audition!! :))
I hate Backstabbers .
Love me or hate me , its up to you , i don't care as long as i'm happy with myself. LALALA. =PP
I want :
New Laptop ,
Crumpler bags (western Lawn) ,
Audition lvl 28! ,
Ipod touch ,
All my dreams come truth ,
Do very well in all my SUBJECTS ,
Wan to grow tall tall ,
New spectacle ,
Camera ,


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

YiShan Elaine Kiamin PeiJun Lao po Priscilla Lao po YuZhi Katherine Basyirah Hweeyung Hongkit Laveniya Peggiie Yeemin YaoFu ZhengDa Hongxiang Fuzz Rebacca
Monday, 5 April 2010 @ 1:16 pm
Tried!

Hmm, yesterday afternoon went to 烧木.
From 1 to 5+.
Soo many ppl..
Hmm, today wake up at 8+ super early!
=.=
Hmm, then do housework until 12.30+.
Now so tried...
So sleepy also..
So bored!
Nth to do..
Yawn!

I want my own house,
my own car,
my own dog,
my own happiness,
AND I WANT TO BE RICH!
back to top?
monthly archive

March 2007 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
recent entries

Fav Spectacle...Hmm, finally found the pic of the ... Sad day!Yesterday night dad told us that we will b... Shopping day!!Today when shopping with yishan at b... Raining.. Hmm, boring... X.X Now webcaming with E... Crazy...Hmm, yesterday was my last day of work.. x... Its raining..Hmmm, donno why this few days keep on... New blogskin!Hmm, yesterday nth to do so went to f... Facebooking~Hmmm, today whole day doing facebook.L... Everything new~Hmm, last sat when to suntec city t... OMG!Hmm, just saw THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE - Tra...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS